Namibia is open for Tourism
Since mid-September International travelers are allowed back in Namibia. To ensure the safety of tourists and Namibians alike, the NTB (Namibia Tourism Board) has published a protocol of Covid-19 compliance for the Namibia Tourism Industry. Booking offices, tour operators, accommodation facilities, car rental agencies and activity operators are all adhering to the newly implemented standards.
The Namibian tourism industry shows great commitment to follow all Covid-19 procedures.
Coming to Namibia as a tourist in Covid-19 times
The procedures for tourists are quite simple. The following procedures apply as of 22 October 2020.
These are the steps you need to do and things you need to have.
1. Get Covid 19 test done before departure and negative test results not longer than 72 hours before arrival at Hosea Kotako international airport Windhoek.
In the airplane:
2. You need to fill out a health questionnaire
When arriving at Hosea Kutako International Airport
3. At the immigrations have a negative Covid-19 test not older than 72 hours
4. Have a tour itinerary available – no pre bookings were necessary.
5. Have a telephone number (If you don’t have a Namibia number, you can give them our number +264 61 306 553)
SEE YOU SOON