Breaking News - First tourists arrive in Namibia after COVID-19
After months of uncertainty we finally have some really great news! Okavango carhire received the first international customers who arrived in Windhoek to rent a car! Very easy and uncomplicated!
These are the steps you need to do and things you need to have.
1. Get Covid 19 test done before departure and negative test results not longer than 7 days efore arrival at Hosea Kotako international airport Windhoek.
2. 14 days before the start of the trip, the responsible embassy must be informed about your arrival in Namibia.
In the airplane:
3. You need to fill out a health questionnaire
When arriving at Hosea Kutako International Airport
4. At the immigrations have a negative Covid-19 test not older than 7 days.
5. Have a tour itinerary available – no pre bookings were necessary.
6. Have a telephone number (If you don’t have a Namibia number, you can give them our number +264 61 306 553)
In Windhoek / After immigration
7. Buy a SIM Card to get an own Namibian cellphone number
8. Communicate this number to Okavango car hire.
9. You might need to be reachable on your 5th day of your tour for a second Covid-19 test at your own cost.
10. You might need to be reachable on your 7th day for your Covid-19 test result. We are excited to receive more of our clients.
SEE YOU SOON